May is here and the year has gone quickly so far. As in past years, Belize River Lodge is offering a great opportunity at a discounted rate for those looking to fish the beautiful Flats of Central Belize. For the price sensitive traveler, if you have a fishing &/or eco-adventure trip in the planning stages for July thru December, please read below as you make your summer and fall travel plans.
If you have any questions, we look forward to hearing from you and visiting with you in the upcoming months.
Mike & Marguerite
PS: Please click on any images to see at larger scale.
2012 “Summer – Fall” Special
For the price sensitive traveler, Belize River Lodge is again offering a great opportunity and at a discounted rate for those looking to fish the beautiful Flats of Central Belize from July thru December. So as you make your summer and fall fishing plans, please keep in mind the great deal that BRL is offering.
This year’s special is “purchase any single package and the second person is free” on any main Lodge or Long Caye Island Resort packages. Below are the weeks of the summer/fall special that is open.
November 21 to November 28, 2012
December 5 to December 19, 2012
Please note that as Belize River Lodge &/or Long Caye Island Resort has no preset arrival or departure days, if you find better/cheaper airfare a day or two on either side of the “special weeks”, as long as there is space, the special is valid. Please check with us.
Below is the single angler pricing, which is shared between two anglers with the special. The below “special” rates are valid on all Lodge packages based on group of 2 anglers and “special” rates are valid on all Long Caye Island Resort packages based on a group of 4 anglers. Other packages of more or less days available.
4 Nights/3 Days is US$2,610.00 (single angler package), shared between two anglers,
or US$1,305.00 per person, based on double occupancy.
This is approximately US$435.00 per day, per angler for 3 days guided fishing, all meals, accommodations & Belize Taxes.
5 Nights/4 Days is US$3,360.00 (single angler package), shared between two anglers,
or US$1,680.00 per person, based on double occupancy.
This is approximately US$420.00 per day, per angler for 4 days guided fishing, all meals, accommodations & Belize Taxes.
7 Nights/6 Days is US$4,825.00 (single angler package), shared between two anglers,
or US$2,412.50 per person, based on double occupancy.
This is approximately US$402.00 per day, per angler for 6 days guided fishing, all meals, accommodations & Belize Taxes.
8 Nights/7 Days is US$5,391.00 (single angler package), shared between two anglers,
or US$2,695.50 per person, based on double occupancy.
This is approximately US$385.00 per day, per angler for 7 days guided fishing, all meals, accommodations & Belize Taxes.
BRL Fishing Package Includes: Round trip airport transfers in Belize – meeting & checkout services, accommodations, daily housekeeping, all meals – including a box lunch, soda & drinking water, guided fishing, skiff & fuel, Belize taxes of 9% Hotel Tax & 12.5% GST tax.
BRL Fishing Package Does Not Include: Airfare to & from Belize, fishing equipment & tackle, Belize Fishing License (US$25.00 per week, per angler), alcoholic beverages, tips to guides and staff, Belize Departure Tax (approximately US$39.75 per person – included in ticket or paid at Airport)
* Valid only during the specific weeks of 2012.
* Promotion is based on double occupancy – both guests sharing room and guide, at BRL main Lodge, minimum of 2 anglers.
* Promotion is based on double occupancy – both guests sharing room and guide, at Long Caye Island Resort, minimum of 4 anglers.
* Offer may not be combined with any other promotion.
* Not available on the M.V. Blue Yonder.
When serious anglers are looking for the greatest variety of game fish species for fly fishing and light tackle and at the same time the very best variety of fishing environments with the least fishing pressure and with some of the best guides in Belize, then the coast of CENTRAL BELIZE and Belize River Lodge is their choice.
TARPON, PERMIT, SNOOK AND BONEFISH make up the Super Grand slam and are also the four primary game fish species caught at Belize River Lodge. Our fishing area is one of the best areas in Belize to consistently catch snook ranging from 6 to 25 pounds, all sizes of tarpon, bonefish from 1-6 pounds, permit from 6 to 20 pounds. These and other game fish including snappers, jacks, ‘cudas, and ladyfish are caught in this area any day of the year.
The many different species and wide variety of fishing environments that include FLATS, channels, mangroves, reefs and rivers are the main attractions, and create some really good fishing in summer and fall months offer good fishing for Tarpon, Bonefish, Permit and Snook.
As we know that anglers worry about hurricane season, here are a few points:
1. BRL monitors and prudently advises our scheduled guests and their agents of any hurricane that might affect their fishing trip. And We will properly advise and transfer our guests to the airport for early departure before the airport gets busy, should a hurricane be threatening.
2. BRL will extend full credit for up to one year for a trip that is postponed due to hurricane, prior to arrival in Belize. Credit for one year will also be given for unused fishing days due to hurricane early departure. No one will lose payments made to BRL for a fishing trip that may have to be cancelled or postponed due to a hurricane.
3. There is flight insurance should airline flights have to be cancelled because of a hurricane threat. This is the only insurance that we recommend, as this will fully insure being able to reschedule at your convenience for the upcoming year.
Belize River Lodge
PO Box 459
Belize City, Belize
><(*> ~ <*)><
Phone Direct: (501) 225-2002
Fax Direct: (501) 225-2298
Toll Free: (888) 275-4843
Belize River Lodge Website
><(*> ~ <*)><
Facebook Long Caye Island Resort
><((*> Catch and Release – Tarpon, Bonefish & Permit <*))><
( *)> Birding & Eco-Tours . . . <(* )
( ) Visit Belize, ( )
^^ & Enjoy our BRL hospitality! ^^
><(*> ~ <*)><